Looking for a comprehensive car buying guide? Then Finding and Researching the Right Car for you!, brought to you by Federal Auto Loan, is where you want to look! This chapter will help you evaluate and choose a car that will suit your lifestyle and budget. It can also help keep you from making the mistake of picking the wrong vehicle. In short, this chapter is designed to be your personal resource throughout the entire car-buying process.
Finding and Researching the Right Car for You: Section List
- Figure out what you can afford to spend
- Monthly payments: How much debt should you have?
- Are you under water on your current vehicle?
- Consider Gap Insurance if you’re under water
- Auto loan calculators: calculate your car payment
- Determine what type of vehicle you want
- How to review car models
- Check fuel economy and safety ratings
- Questions to ask when buying a new or used car
- How to research used cars
- The used car checklist
- Wht does the State DMV do