Facts about online lead generation sites and what you need to know.
FederalAutoLoan.com offers a free, no obligation service to our customers. We want to thank you for using our site and hope that it serves you well for all your car buying and auto finance research and needs.
At Federal Auto Loan, we want to make sure that you, as a consumer, are well informed about all aspects of the vehicle financing and buying process. That includes understanding about what we do and how our program works. Our web site is filled with all manner of articles, calculators, videos, and research data and more to help you make a better decision when it comes to car purchasing and obtaining financing for the vehicle you are buying. And we add to that information almost every day. In addition, we try our best to answer every consumer email we receive and to address any complaints or problems that users of our web site experience.
FederalAutoLoan.com is not a lending institution, bank, auto dealer, or auto brokerage. We do not sell cars or originate car loans. We are a private company that helps connect you with one or more of our lender or auto dealer affiliates who are in the business of helping consumers buy cars and obtain vehicle financing. In many cases, these dealers and/or lenders are specialists in sub-prime lending. This means that they are better at helping people with less than perfect credit get an auto loan and a car that will meet their needs. If you are a consumer with less than perfect credit, you know how difficult and embarrassing it can be to go to lending institutions and car dealerships, trying to get approved for financing, only to be turned down because of your credit situation. We understand this problem, and our program is designed to assist you.
Federal Auto Loan offers a very easy process and program to our customers. When you fill out our online auto finance application, we will submit it to one or more of the affiliates in our network that will then take the application and contact you, either by phone, text message, or email. If you are like many people who use our service and don’t have perfect credit, that’s okay. Our network is filled with “sub-prime” specialists who know how to get people financed even if they have poor credit. And while we certainly cannot guarantee that your applying with us will get you financing, we do believe that we are a good source to get connected to the auto loan and the vehicle you need.
Important: Even though we do our best to only work with organizations that represent good and legitimate dealers and lenders in their networks, it is impossible for us (or anyone for that matter) to police the many companies that are in these networks. Because of this, you should both research and review any dealer or lender you are working with as well as consult your tax and financial advisors before you enter into any deal with a lender or dealer (whether we connect you with them or not). You may also want to have more than one dealer and/or lender compete for your business as this may help you get a better deal on a loan or vehicle.
Our program is designed to assist you in a variety of ways:
- You’ll save time, money and hassle with our service. FederalAutoLoan.com will get you connected with a lender or dealer who WANTS to help you – even if your credit situation is less than ideal. These companies are typically specialists in sub prime lending and understand how to assist consumers with poor credit. With our program you can avoid the embarrassment of being turned down by banks and dealers because of your credit situation. When one of our affiliates comes to you, they will do their best to assist you.
- We provide “100% Acceptance” with our program. We accept every application that we receive from our customers. There are other companies out there that “filter out” customer applications for a variety of reasons including self-employment, bankruptcy, repossessions, bad credit, and other things that are often out of your control. We submit every application to our lender/dealer network without filtering out for any reason. This helps improve your chances of finding an affiliate partner who can help you with your vehicle financing and car purchasing requirements..
- Totally free service with no obligation on your part. Our program and service is totally free to you. FederalAutoLoan.com receives its compensation from the lenders and/or dealers that accept your application as well as through third party advertisers on our web site. We don’t charge anything to you for our service and we will never do so. Our goal is to get you connected with one or more dealer or lender affiliates who can help you with your needs, but if for some reason you don’t wish to work with any of the lender and/or dealer affiliates we connect you with, you are under no obligation whatsoever to do so.
- We work with lender/dealer networks ONLY. At FederalAutoLoan.com, we only work with organizations that have direct dealer and/or lender relationships. That means that we don’t sell companies that don’t have these types of direct relationships and we don’t sell to “middle men” that try to sell your lead to other “middle men” and so on. This helps protect you and keep your application safe and secure.
- Honest and straightforward offers. FederalAutoLoan.com provides other offers and advertised products and services on our web site. When we do so, we try to make sure that those offers are well displayed and clear as to their intention. In addition, we try to only make offers that relate to your auto financing and credit needs. You are not required in any way to purchase or use these products or services to apply for financing through our web site.
- We respect your privacy and don’t spam you. FederalAutoLoan.com respects your privacy and your wishes. We will only send materials and information to you if you “opt-in” on the web site form when you are in the application process. Please understand that even a partially completed application constitutes your agreement when you click the submit button (See our Agreement of Usage for more information). Please not also… if for any reason you receive an unwanted communication from FederalAutoLoan.com, we’ll remove you immediately as soon as you contact us by email at email@example.com.
FederalAutoLoan.com is one of many auto finance lead generation web sites. And while a good number of these web sites are legitimate and provide quality service to their customers, there are, as in any industry, companies that are less than scrupulous with regard to how they do business and treat consumers.
The following is a list of things to look for that may indicate that a web site you are evaluating is not doing business the right way. Finding these types of activities occurring on a web site may indicate that a company is not so reputable. It’s always a good idea to research and thoroughly evaluate any company you are considering working with.
The following are some things to look out for on auto loan web sites that may indicate that they are not so legitimate:
- Pretending to be a lender. When you get to an auto finance web site, it should not lead you to believe that they are a lending institution if they are not. They should have information on the home page that clearly states that they are a lender if they are… and that they are not if they are not. Sometimes organizations try to make you believe that they are a banking or lending institution rather than a lead generation company. So review their content, messaging, and their Terms & Conditions to see what they’re really about. If they are trying to pretend that they’re something they’re not, you may not want to do business with them.
- Sites that charge you for their service. If you come to an auto finance lead generation web site and they want to charge you for their services, you should probably look for another company to work with. The good thing about web sites like FederalAutoLoan.com is that they provide finance application options and rich information and content to consumers for free. Charging is not necessary.
- Avoid sites with “over the top” claims. If a web site has statements like “Get Your Loan in Five Minutes”, “Guaranteed Loan Approval”, “1% Interest Rate Loans”, and other unbelievable claims such as this, there’s probably a problem. As the old adage says, “if something seems too good to be true, it probably is”. So if you’re on a web site that is promising you the moon, you may want to go to a different web site that makes a realistic business proposition to you.
- Make sure your application gets a fair chance. Unlike other companies out there, FederalAutoLoan.com submits every one of the auto finance application requests we receive to our lender/dealer affiliate network. Other companies may filter out applications for things like bad credit, bankruptcy, self-employment, age, and other factors. If you are over 18 and you submit an application with us, we’ll make sure we submit it to the network. And while we can’t guarantee that every application will match to a affiliate, at least you’re in the game with us.
- Research the company you are considering. Most companies can be researched on the web. It’s always a good idea to check out the web site and the company behind it to make sure there aren’t a bunch of complaints and bad reviews. And while no company will ever be without some customer complaints, a lot of them could mean there is a problem.
- Check their SSL Certificate. The SSL Certificate is a certification by a third-party company that the data you input on the site is secure. You should be able to click on the certificate and get to the web site of the certificate provider. If you can’t click on it, the company probably doesn’t have a valid one and you should be wary. You can also check for the “https” in the URL string in your browser on any page where you are inputting personal information to validate whether or not their certificate is active. If you don’t see the “https”, you should not enter your personal information.
- Check the Better Business Bureau (BBB). The BBB (www.bbb.org) monitors complaints that come through their system about web sites and companies. They also help to monitor those complaints and make sure that companies address them. If the company you are considering has a bad BBB rating you may want to look elsewhere for services.
- Can you contact the company? Most web sites offer contact opportunities either by email or phone. If the web site you are considering has no way to contact them you may want to consider another web site. Here at our company, we make efforts to answer every customer email and any customer inquiries or complaints. We are serious about serving our customers well.
This list is only some of the things you should look for when evaluating whether or not to do business with a company (online or not). The key is to be an informed consumer. That’s why we put so much information and content up on FederalAutoLoan.com. We want our customers to be well-informed consumers because that is how you are protected from unscrupulous individuals that want to take advantage of you.
If you are interested in obtaining vehicle financing – even if you have less than ideal credit, we invite you to apply today with FederalAutoLoan.com. We’ll do our best to help you get the car and the financing you need through our lender and/or dealer affiliates.